Sunday, October 5, 2014

New Website!


Hello!

I have some exciting news. I have a website. It is a portfolio that I am working on. It is still very much under construction, but what I would love would be input from you all!

The goal for this website is to be an easily accessible portfolio showing my work with makeup. Do you guys think I should link my blog through the website directly? What kind of looks would you like me to show? I am building my portfolio and booking time to do makeup and have high quality photos taken of the different looks that I create. Have any suggestions or ideas for me to make a totally rad portfolio?

Right now, I have sections for Bridal, Glamour and Natural. My bridal section actually has material to show off because professional photographs are generally taken at weddings. All of the glam looks that I have done for birthdays/bachelorettes/night outs are captured by phones and low quality cameras and I didn't feel that they were good enough for this new website. What do you think?

Feel free to take a look and offer your suggestions. I am also working on editing a little funny video that my sister and I sat down to record and that should be up on Youtube in the next day or so.

Cheers
Sara

www.SkentelBeauty.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment